1. Safety, environment and health are the top priority in all process from product design, production, sales
2. Establish and document goals for effective management of Safety, environment and health
implement continuos improvement activities.
3. Safety, environment and health regulations and organizations required at home and abroad comply
with the same other requirements and periodically review them.
4. Provide all employees with training on safety, environment and heath and participate in safety and health
policy for suppliers.
5. Maintain cooperative relationships among all employees, customers, local communities, and related
organizations and engage in active dialogue.